If there was a ministry of beauty, avocado oil would surely be the leader. One of the most popular beauty oils thanks to beautifying hair, body and face. It revitalizes, adds gloss and delivers a set of vitamins which work the most effectively in the oil extracted from avocado flesh. What is this highest-in-vitamin oil capable of and, above all, how to choose the best avocado oil?
Nanoil Avocado Oil: how it works
The incredible effect of alligator pear was already known ca. 7000 BC and the fruit is said to be the most nutrient-rich food in the world. Consequently, oil pressed from avocado has equally powerful nourishing effect. What does it provide exactly? Avocado oil is perfect for use on face and hair: brilliantly moisturizes and nourishes, as well as replenishes lipid layer of skin and hair. Moreover, it has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal effect: it’s like detox for your scalp, removing toxins, impurities and product build-up. The oil strengthens follicles and blocks hair loss. Additionally, it makes up a source of natural antioxidants having strong anti-ageing effect. Avocado oil smoothes out existing wrinkles and leaves hair silky smooth, adds elasticity. Effectively fights discolouration, repairs strands, boosts shine and revitalizes.
Which avocado oil is best and how to choose it?
Looking for best avocado oil? Pay attention to certificates, refining process and extraction method. The best oil is certified organic by Ecocert, cold pressed and unrefined – only then it contains all that’s valuable in alligator pear, or avocado. You don’t have to wonder if such oil even exists: trust the opinions of Internet users and the finest quality of Nanoil Avocado Oil.
What makes Nanoil Avocado Oil the best?
It’s 100% pure and natural organic oil so there are no silicones, alcohols or parabens to prevent it from working and showing its full potential. It’s cold pressed and not refined. Nanoil has the Ecocert mark and the thorough process of extraction lets the oil keep its valuable ingredients typical of multi-nutrient avocado. What are the ingredients exactly?
Nanoil Avocado Oil: ingredients
Nanoil is a brand you should trust for the high-quality products they provide. Nanoil Avocado Oil proves that. Its ingredients gathered together look like taken from a recipe for the most powerful beauty elixir.
EFAs: Essential Unsaturated Fatty Acids
Nanoil Avocado Oil is filled with them. Omega-6 and omega-9 come in largest amounts and focus on strengthening skin’s protective barrier, nourishing and blocking allergic reactions.
SEVEN VITAMINS COMPLEX IN NANOIL AVOCADO OIL
Avocado oil is known as oil rich in vitamins as it contains as many as seven of them. It’s a record number in comparison to all other natural oils. Nanoil Avocado Oil also has a set of minerals which benefit both your skin and hair.
- Vitamin B or actually the whole group of B vitamins: pantothenic acid (B₅) stimulates hair growth, folic acid (B₉) enhances the proper development of cells, pyridoxine (B₆) prevents hair from falling out, thiamine (B₁) accelerates skin healing and soothes skin allergic reactions, riboflavin (B₂) conditions hair, skin and nails, and niacin (B3) keeps skin moisturized.
- Vitamin A reduces hair loss and breakage, enhances weak hair
- Vitamin E (youth vitamin) maintains proper blood flow in scalp, activates follicles to work
- Vitamin H makes sure hair is in good condition
- Vitamin K has antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory effect
- Vitamin PP fights fungal infections and all kinds of irritations, heals epidermis and blocks occurence of dandruff
- Vitamin F stimulates repair of epithelium, revitalizes hair
COMPLEX OF MINERALS IN NANOIL AVOCADO OIL
- Magnesium is essential for production of proteins, including the natural material which makes up hair (keratin)
- Manganese ensures proper hair growth
- Phosphorus affects hair growth and guarantees hair bounce
- Iron makes sure hair structure is in good condition
- Potassium strengthens hair and prevents so-called seasonal hair loss
- Zinc improves hair looks, shine and bounce